Please see below a list of our current job openings at IDUN. To view a vacancy, click on read more below the opportunity.
Internship / Full time position
Material and Process Development
IDUN Technologies is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and creative Materials Scientist with a wide skill set to accelerate the development of our innovative biosensors. We offer a 6-12 month Internship with the possibility for a conversion to a full-time position from early 2022.
Do you want to build the world you want for yourself and society instead of trying to fit into the one that has been already created? Take this opportunity at the intersection between humanity and connected device evolution. We are seeking someone who can bring:
- A Bachelor’s or ideally Master’s degree in Material Science
- Ideally, first experiences in industrial environments
- Experience with different types of polymers/polymeric composites
- Experience with state-of-the-art industrial processing of polymers
Material characterization (mechanical, optical, …)
- Knowledge of manufacturing and processing of composites
- MATLAB, CAD